- 8 Cylinder
- Class A
- 75 gal
2002 Fleetwood Bounder M-36S
Have traveled in this 2002 Fleetwood Bounder model '36S' motorhome for the last 8-Months now, and have just stopped a few weeks ago.
Refuse to allow this Motorhome and Generator to rot as they all do when they sit for a while.
Equipped with an 8.1 Liter Chevrolet Gas and an Alison Heavy-Duty Automatic transmission.
Really low miles means she has sat for some time now - currently with 54,469 original Miles!
A Workhorse Chassis meaning she is a Freightliner built frame, and it is not a weak frame such as the Ford Triton V10 - it is indeed a Freightliner frame!
The Short List.-
- $3,000.00 worth of Brand New Michelin Tires,
- $10,000.00 Used Shocks,
- 15,000 BTU Ducted & Roof-Mounted Air Conditioner Unit,
- PERGO Flooring,
- All Brand New Carpet,
- Touchscreen AM.FM Radio stereo,
- LED Flat Screen TV,
- Modern Stainless Steel Handles,
- Brand New Queen Size Mattress,
- Flexsteel Driver & Passenger's Captain Seats,
- Two (2) MaxxAir & One (1) FanTastic Fans,
And much more...!
Note. Absolutely no damage or leaks found anywhere. The entire Roofing has completely been reseal, and had been done a year ago.
A must see 'Class-A' motorhome and everything within works well.
Currently located in Sebring, FL.
Serious inquiries only.
Stock Number R201237V.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.